Please welcome our newest DVIDA Examiner Michelle Haley Hudson.
Michelle Hudson is co-owner, Dance Director and Principal instructor of Cinema Ballroom. It is one of the largest independently run studios in the United States. In addition to teaching out of Cinema Ballroom, she travels all over the country to coach, compete Pro/Am with her students and to judge as a registered National Adjudicator with the NDCA. With her husband Eric Hudson, she is United States Professional Rising Star American Smooth Champion as well as an Open Professional United States and World American Smooth finalist.
– Began Teaching Professionally in 2001
– First Teaching Certification in 2005
– Dance Director of the Cinema Ballroom St. Paul Inc. 2005 – Present
– Trained over 25 professionals to prepare for DVIDA teaching exams 2007 – Present
– Professional American Smooth United States Rising Star Champion in 2008
– Professional American Smooth United States Finalist in 2009
– Professional American Smooth United States World Finalist in 2009
– Championship and National Adjudicator with the NDCA 2017 – Present
– Co-Owner of the Cinema Ballroom St. Paul Inc. 2016 – Present
– Co-Owner of the Heart of America Dancesport Championships 2018 – Present